4.4.14

BARNYARD

Barnyard, London
Barnyard, London
Barnyard, London
Barnyard, London
Barnyard, London

Barnyard is the newest restaurant to grace Charlotte Street which is a firm favourite of mine in Central, it's super cool inside - bearded waiters, wooden seats/walls/floors and a meat heavy menu. They have sneaky cocktails on the menu disguised as shandies and some seriously tasty chicken, so good that I woke up thinking about it this morning. The sausage roll was ok, nothing special which I was a little disappointed with but the piccalilli was really good. Not only was the food pretty special but I loved the atmosphere and how friendly the staff were. I'd definitely recommend going but get there early as when we left at around 7.30 the guy on the door had already got the dreaded waiting list clipboard out.

5 comments :

  1. I LOVE chicken wings (apparently, I love to eat all of the things). If you like sausage rolls, the Ginger Pig does incredible ones and a little place near me called Bistro Union does incredible small plates like sausage rolls and black pudding scotch eggs (!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, how disappointing! That sausage role looked ace.

    This place is just down the road from where I work, so maybe I need to add it to my list of good post-work dinner venues...thanks for the tip, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures!! Haha love how you've managed to capture the lady in the white top tucking into her corn on the cob - so unaware!!
    Food looks delicious! Pity about the sausage roll.

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad about the sausage roll but it looks amazing which is half the battle I guess! I need to start finding all these cool little places like you do! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, I love Barnyard. Such a great little restaurant, I've been twice already! I love their cocktails and alcoholic milkshakes :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top