10.4.14

FLORA, THE ACCIDENTAL LONDONER

Flora, Accidental Londoner
Flora, Accidental Londoner
Flora, Accidental Londoner
Flora, Accidental Londoner
Flora, Accidental Londoner
Flora, Accidental Londoner

Continuing with my 'bloggers at their desk' project, the lovely Flora from The Accidental Londoner kindly let me into her beautiful flat to take a few pictures of her. The light was so bright and natural and because she blogs in a few places around her flat we were able to try out different areas to see which worked best.
It was so nice getting to know Flora - that's the thing with meeting fellow bloggers for the first time, you feel like you've been friends for years!
If you would like to take part in my bloggers at their desk project (just a few pictures of you at your desk), then please do get in touch - I'm really hoping to make it a big, ongoing project and would love as many as possible to take part.

7 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I completely fell in love with Flora's flat, its so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I'm the same, back in London I didn't have a set place. It usually changed between my couch and dining table!
    Now that I'm traveling, it's wherever the wi-fi works really!

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm the same too, but often I ditch the desk and blog from my bed! Hope the travelling is going well x

      Delete
  3. It's the lovely Flora in her beautiful apartment. These photos are so nice Jo, you've really captured the essence of the lady. Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lou, very kind of you to say! x

      Delete
  4. I love the idea and I love your pictures of Flora...Feel free to contact me if you want to come over to my tiny desk...(www.FrenchYummyMummy.com)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top