14.4.14

WEEKEND PICTURES

The Dairy
The Dairy
The Dairy
The Dairy
The Dairy
The Dairy

This weekend mainly involved visiting a venue for a wedding I'm photographing later this year, the building and the grounds are so beautiful and I'm very excited to shoot here. I met the family afterwards and they were just the sweetest and so very welcoming, I know their day is going to be just perfect. 
Other than that I had a pretty quiet one and suddenly it's Monday morning again, this year is just flying by. 
Only a four day week though... we can do this!

6 comments :

  1. What a beautiful place to get married...I bet you'll get some fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty location - that hall is fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    This is a very lovely place!
    And I really like your photos!

    (You're right about a week of 4 days....everything looks more bearable!! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely place! So wonderful for a wedding.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top