16.5.14

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: ELLIE SMITH

Ellie
Ellie
Ellie

In continuing with my Bloggers at their Desks series, Ellie Smith, a very talented photographer and dear friend kindly let me into her space to take a few photographs.
Ellie works in a shared studio which houses so many talented creatives I was instantly inspired to do more and be better. I came away desperately wanting a space like that of my own but I fear I will just watch everyone else at work and not do anything of my own!

Please do get in touch if you would like to be a part of the Bloggers at their Desks project.

3 comments :

  1. This is such a cool series! I love seeing how others work and personalise their spaces. I'm moving office space next week, I'm so excited to set up 'home'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, once you're settled in maybe you'd like to be a part of it too?

      Delete
  2. I love this series you've got going on Jo - I know what you mean, I always want a space that isn't my flat or on set to work!
    Hope you're well lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top