21.5.14

HOLIDAYING IN LONDON

Franco Manca
Franco Manca
Franco Manca
Franco Manca
London

The morning we arrived back in London after our trip to Linton we dumped our bags, grabbed our Oyster cards and headed straight back out the door to bask in some glorious London sunshine. The one thing that has to be done when you're not at work on a weekday is to go to Franco Manca for some of the best pizza in London (in my very honest opinion...). We were seated straight away (!!), outside too, for maximum 'on holiday' vibes - the jumpers were off, the jumpers were back on again but we smiled through gritted teeth and waited oh so impatiently for our food.

For the first time in the 6+ years we have been together, we ordered sensibly (well, for us). After all it was only lunch time so a pizza (number 2 if you're curious) a garlic bread and a side salad all to share was ordered and we finished our last bite feeling comfortably full but still wanting more because it tasted so flipping good! The last few times I've been to Franco Manca I've had a whole pizza to myself and always feel so.full. afterwards - to the point where I'm questioning if I'm ever going to go back because I can't face to look at another sour dough base again but I think we have cracked it - less is more (or more of less is more?). Who knows! - I'd like to add that the bill only came to £11.65 too, what a steal!

With full bellies we walked up the busy streets and made our way to Regents Park which was really showing off it's best side. The flowers this time of year are unbelievable, we strolled around taking pictures and settled on a nice patch of grass for an afternoon nap until it got too breezy to head home.

10 comments :

  1. Lovely photos. I could totally go for a Franco Manca pizza right now. I so need more days off in London so I can have lazy days out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo which Franco Manco branch is this? Perhaps I'll have to venture out of Brixton to sit in the sun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy yummy Franco Manca, and like you say, such good value! These photos do London in the sun a lot of justice!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I could eat that pizza right now!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Franco Manca, best pizza in London for sure!

    sequinthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful thing, having an afternoon nap in Regents Park!
    :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Franco Manca. Amazing pizza. Definitely some of the best in town! And glad you got some sunshine to enjoy Regents Park too. It didn't look quite so fine under dark storm clouds when I was there today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah how I love Franco Manca!
    They're definitely one of my favourite pizzas in London. So so good!

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lurve Franco Manca so *swoon*.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top