30.5.14

SPIELBURGER, HAMPSTEAD

Spielburger, Hampstead
Spielburger, Hampstead
Spielburger, Hampstead
Hampstead
Spielburger, Hampstead
Whilst we were mooching around Hampstead the other day we came across Spielburger which is located just opposite (kinda) from Hampstead underground station. Finding a burger place in London is certainly no hard task at the minute (after finding a Pret, obviously!) which is possibly why this burger place was a little empty for a warm Saturday afternoon, or the people of Hampstead are just not interested? Actually, I think it's fairly new so maybe the big burger klaxon hasn't been sounded yet. I'm not sure if Spielburger stands out with the rest of the well known burger places (I think I'm just saying that though because I've become immune to their pulled pork ways, it used to win me over everytime but I got wise!) but it was tasty and definitely worth a visit if you're in the area. The burger reminded me a lot of the ones they serve at The Diner which are the best hangover burgers and to be fair I did inhale it in about 1 minute flat. I guess I'd have to go again to truly make up my mind... The only thing that does annoy me though is that they never come with chips and you can't have a burger without chips can you? And then the chips cost about 3 quid for a fashionable cup full so we end up sharing because we're too tight and that NEVER works out and I sulk because I was too flipping slow to get the last one #burgerproblems

I'd like to give you a link so you can scope it out but I can't seem to find one, sorry!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top