27.5.14

VIDEO: A QUIET BANK HOLDAY MONDAY


Yesterday was pretty miserable and wet outside (of course, it was a bank holiday!) so I took the opportunity to get to grips with some new software I've got - (Adobe Premier) and make a video. I haven't made one since Christmas so thought it was about time and it's always good learning new things.

The video is of my slow and steady Bank Holiday Monday, Steven went to work so I pottered around the house, made some eggs and did some bits on the computer. Then we ate popcorn and watched TV (Marooned with Ed Stafford, SO good!) when he got home.

Hope you had a good one too!

7 comments :

  1. Wonderful - those eggs looked perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little video...perfect match with the music :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Plus now I want popcorn.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top