26.6.14

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: CATHERINE, SPRUNTING

Catherine, Sprunting
Catherine, Sprunting
Catherine, Sprunting
Catherine, Sprunting
Catherine, Sprunting
Catherine, Sprunting

I am so glad Catherine agreed to let me take her portrait for my Bloggers at their Desk series, I mean just look how beautiful her space is, those walls! If it's one thing for this project its certainly giving me extreme jealousy over how nice everyone's places are.
Catherine's blog, Sprunting has become one of my favourite reads over the short amount of time I've known her, I'd highly recommend you get on over there for a read. She also has the cutest little bunny who I just wanted to take home with me. Thanks so much for taking part, Catherine!

2 comments :

  1. Hi, Jo!
    I just found your blog through Chè and I just have to say that I really loved this series. I always enjoy to find new inspirations for my work area and this posts are perfect for it because not only I get new inspiration for fellow bloggers but get to know new blogs too. Congrats for the awesome idea! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this style. this girl is too cool.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top