6.6.14

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: CHÉ - INDIEBERRIES

Ché, Indie Berries
Ché, Indie Berries
Ché, Indie Berries
Ché, Indie Berries

The lovely, funny, beautiful Ché from indieBerries kindly let me photograph her as part of my growing series of bloggers at their desks. indieBerries is one of my absolute favourite reads, Ché is seriously super talented and her posts always make me laugh and I am so happy that she is part of my project. Thanks Ché!

I'm really enjoying developing this series and looking forward to seeing where it goes - and how many bloggers I can photograph! I'm finding I'm learning so much more about photographing with available light and I certainly feel like it's highlighting my weaknesses but I guess that's all part of learning and developing. 
Please do get in touch if you'd like to be a part of my growing series of portraits of bloggers at their desks

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top