18.6.14

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: SOUMYA, MADE BY MOLU

Soumya, Made By Molu
Soumya, Made By Molu
Soumya, Made By Molu
Soumya, Made By Molu
Soumya, Made By Molu

I met Soumya a few months back at Blook club and we're actually teaming up to take on a wedding in September (me - pictures, Soumya - styling and making and pretty much everything except the legal bit), isn't this blogging thing just crazy with its opportunities it opens up?!
I love Soumya's blog Made By Molu, she is one seriously crafty and talented lady - and I'm very pleased and excited to be working with her in the near future. I love her work space too, so organised and colourful, it made me take one hard look at mine and add 'tidy desk' to my to do list...maybe one day!

You can see more pictures from the 'Bloggers at their Desks' series here.

2 comments :

  1. Still finding it REALLY weird looking at pictures of myself! ;)

    Awesome photography as always and I can't wait for all the fun in the months coming up to the wedding! Woop woop. And thanks for all the kind words too xx

    PS. my desk aint always THAT tidy!! You should see the post craft stages.....you'd think the place was looted! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! It is always really interesting to see the bloggers and their personalities coming through their workspace!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top