2.6.14

MY WEEKEND

Cay Tre
Cay Tre
Cay Tre
weekend 7
Steven
Weekend food

Well I think this was the first 2 day weekend I've had for a long time, pretty much most of May was full of 3 or 4 day weekends for me so being back at work this morning is a shock to the system to say the least!
I started the weekend off on Friday night by going out for dinner with some of my favourite blogging ladies (Catherine, Michelle and Lulu) we went to Cay Tre in Soho for a good old chin wag and a super delicious rice bowl. I don't often go out for Vietnamese so it made a nice change.
Most of Saturday was spent pottering around the house and Sunday was spent sofa shopping, we got one (not the one pictured and not from Ikea, wahoo!) so now we're on a 21 day countdown untill it arrives.
We made a feast of crispy (fake) chicken and chilli sauce with edamame beans and dumplings as our last weekend meal and it was ohhh so good, this porridge this morning isn't really cutting it.

Hope you had a good weekend too!

5 comments :

  1. Your meal looks DELICIOUS! Love the ubiquitous bottle of sriracha, need to get myself one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I love Vietnamese food! My favourite is the street near Hoxton and it's so near to the Flower Market on Sundays too ;)

    Cherie x | SINONYM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll have to check it out :)

      Delete
  3. All this lovely food...Looks likes you had a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top