25.7.14

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: CHARLOTTE, LOTTS AND LOTS

Charlotte, Lotts and Lots
Charlotte, Lotts and Lots
Charlotte, Lotts and Lots
Charlotte, Lotts and Lots
I've known Charlotte since my first ever blogger meet up and I'm so glad she agreed to be a part of my bloggers at their desks series, I love her blog Lotts and Lots. She makes the loveliest jewellery and has the most beautiful blogging table in her new house that she's currently renovating. I completely fell in love with Charlottes house when she invited me round, it is so beautiful no words I say will be able to do it any justice. Charlotte has recently shared the lounge before and after on her blog and if you love that prepare to be totally floored by the kitchen. 

Thanks for taking part Charlotte!

You can see the rest of the series here.

6 comments :

  1. Fun! I wish this was my desk - I love the blue dresser in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! Gorgeous photos too, and Charlotte looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! the jewellery is amazing! such inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygosh this is the best!!!! i've always thought it would be awesome to know where my favorite bloggers blog from :) gonna go peruse the rest of this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how the seafoam colour of the armoire behind Charlotte matches the detailing on the necklace she's working on! Beautiful girl in a beautiful workspace! :)

    Tamsin xx | A Certain Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the photo's I love them so much! You are such a talented lady :-)

    Thanks for all the cupboard appreciation its a DIY! It's a Little Green colour but I can't remember it's name but you'll know it when you see it.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top