10.7.14

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: SIOBHAN, BLESS THE WEATHER

Siobhan, Bless the Weather
Siobhan, Bless the Weather
Siobhan, Bless the Weather
Siobhan, Bless the Weather
Siobhan, Bless the Weather
Siobhan, Bless the Weather

Siobhan has just launched her portfolio and a new design of her blog- Bless the Weather, (which are both looking so good) so when I went round to take a few portraits of her to use I managed to get a few pics of her at her desk for my series. I completely fell in love with her dog Elkie and so desperately wanted to take her home with me! Siobhan has such a lovely work space, so bright and roomy even on the most miserable day of the year! 

Thanks for taking part Siobhan! You can see the rest of the series here

6 comments :

  1. Adorable photos! So fresh and white

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great pictures! Love her workspace - so tidy and fresh and bright!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pictures as always Jo! And I love your workspace Siobhan! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Geez Siobhan's desk is SO tidy. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top