28.7.14

FLOWERS + BREAKFAST

Flowers
Breakfast
Breakfast

Well this weekend certainly disappeared in a heartbeat. I second shot (for the first time) a wedding on Saturday, it was so beautiful (I know, I know, most people say that but it really was), so many flowers and a VW camper van and a Morris Minor featured - it was like a wedding from my dreams. The flowers above were from the wedding which were kindly given to me - glass included (!!), aren't those colours just perfect?! It was a long old day though and I didn't quite anticipate just how super tired I would be on Sunday, I slept terribly too because I was still thinking about the photographs from the wedding so we got up and went out for breakfast at a pub round the corner... then spent the rest of the day on the sofa. Perfect.

Hope you had a good weekend too!

5 comments :

  1. Delicious! This looks like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the prettiest flowers. I love a good chamomile daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, what a lovely weekend. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh such pretty flowers, if they're anything to go by then the wedding must have been beautiful! The breakfast looks delicious too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are completely gorgeous!

    First time visiting your blog - its gorgeous!

    http://thelexchapter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top