11.8.14

A WEEKEND OF FOOD

Weekend food
Weekend food

I think these meals perfectly sum up our weekend, breakfast foods and carby foods with sriracha. I definitely ate way more then my monthly allowance of carbs in under 12 hours, my stomach didn't thank me but I'm pretty sure it was worth it.

The past couple of weeks have been pretty full on with job stuff going on and I also second shot for a wedding which was really mental (in a good way) but I had such a good time - seriously! and learnt a lot too, it was hard work though and I don't think I was quite ready for just how much it would take it out of me. I only feel now that I'm getting over the tiredness and it was two weeks ago! So yeah, lots of food, lots of sitting around and lots of editing photos, not a bad weekend at all.

Hope you had a good one too!

4 comments :

  1. Sriracha, of course!

    The breakfast looks divine btw. We had bacon, avocado and egg sandwiches on Saturday morning. The best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS WITH YOUR FOOD! I'm so glad to hear the wedding shoot went well and it soundsl ike you fully deserved the carb-fest! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend - we all deserve a carb sesh every now and then ;) glad the wedding went smoothly. I can well imagine it must be incredibly knackering x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sriracha is everything! We eat it with most meals in our house :D And if I could I'd probably just eat breakfast foods the whole time...xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top