22.8.14

TWO DAYS HOLIDAY

Holiday at home
Holiday at home
After we got back from caravanning with the family in North Wales, we both had 2 days off before we needed to get back to work. Two whole days of doing whatever we wanted...so what did we do? Went to Franco Manca of course! I really should get some kind of payment (in pizza) for how much I mention them on here. A couple of friends from Leeds were already in London so we met up for a quick lunch before they needed to catch their train and it was soooo good! I need to order the buffalo mozzarella next time as I had major food envy.
Holiday at home
Holiday at home
Holiday at home
Steven and I then went for a slice of cake at Attendant just around the corner, it's a former toilet with the original features still in tact, super friendly barista's and serving some really good carrot cake.
Holiday at home
Holiday at home
Holiday at home
Holiday at home
Holiday at home
The next day I spent pottering about the house, editing our holiday video and trying out my new lens. I finally got around to getting the 50mm 1.4 which I can't wait to use at the wedding I'm second shooting for tomorrow. We had a tasty breakfast, a filling lunch and some lovely cake from m&s to top it off. Believe me, it was hard adjusting to being back at work yesterday!

4 comments :

  1. Your breakfast mugs are lovely. Great pics, as always.

    A new place in Clapham called WC (wine + charcuterie) just opened in the former underground loo. I still don't think I could get my head around eating in a toilet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your two days holiday was basically spent eating all the tasty foods. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Attendant - I did my first ever pop up restaurant, always brings back happy memories.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely delightful, I want to spend time with you when I'm off work! :D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top