27.8.14

VIDEO: CARAVANNING IN WALES



Wahooooo! I finally got round to editing our British Summer Holiday video. I still haven't really got the hang of using my camera for video yet but I do love making them and I watch them back more then I thought I would so I think it's worth it. I spent ages trying to pick a song and none of them felt right but I think The Strokes go pretty nicely. 
Oh, the game we're playing at the end (which looks a little rude for a moment, ahem) is how fast you can wrap the string - with a ball attached to the end, around a piece of wood. It is way more addictive then you think it will be. 

Ohhh summer holidays, see you next year. 

4 comments :

  1. That game is hilarious - does someone make them, or did you invent/construct them yourselves?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made them ourselves, starting to think we should get selling them!

      Delete
  2. Ah I love these mini movies you make, and this is no exception :) Makes me want to go on holiday again! Looks like you had a great time X

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top