3.9.14

BLOGGERS AT THEIR DESKS: ZOË, CONVERSATION PIECES

Zoe, Bloggers at their Desks
Zoe, Bloggers at their Desks
Zoe, Bloggers at their Desks
Zoe, Bloggers at their Desks
Zoe, Bloggers at their Desks
Zoe, Bloggers at their Desks
Zoe, Bloggers at their Desks
Zoe, Bloggers at their Desks

It's been a little while since I took a portrait for my bloggers series and it feels good to know that I can keep it on the back burner while general life stuff is taking over.
I'm so happy that Zoë agreed to take part in this project, well...I was...until I went round to her flat and discovered that she lives in a place that is full of the most beautiful furniture and prints and blankets and books. Every corner is just so beautiful that when I came home afterwards I desperately wanted to chuck everything out and start again! I wish I was joking.
Thank you so much for taking part Zoë and for giving up your Sunday morning for this awkward tea drinker!

8 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous home and so bright and airy feeling too. I'm super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love it! I've always loved Zoe's blog - v exciting post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, wonderful photos as ever, and ace to see a blogger who does their blogging from an iPad too! What a gorgeous-looking space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures. Oh my gaaad, that sofa is all kinds of ace! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think people have already mentioned how awesome the sofa, love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Her space is so inspiring and has so much personality. I am not sure what I love more- the custard cream pillow, the couch or the lab worthy vase haha.

    Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. *leaves desk immediately to go find a plastic dinosaur to hold all my washi tape*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this little feature - I'm a bit of a nosey-nora so like snooping at other people's homes!

    Your blog is so lovely Jo :)

    Ceri

    October Eleven

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top