27.9.14

CHECKING IN

My desk

So it has been two weeks since I last blogged because starting a new job is wayyyy harder then I remembered it being. I have learnt SO much in the past couple of weeks that I'm coming home every night, getting my 8 full hours of sleep and then doing it all again the next day, it's tough but I'm getting there...slowly... very slowly. I understand it takes time but not knowing what you're doing/where anything is/how the process works is really tough and draining but I am really enjoying it, I just want to know everything right now!
The past couple of weekends I have spent editing wedding pics which I have almost now finished (whoop!) and I'm looking forward to sending them to the brides and grooms and also sharing them on here. And that's all I've been doing really, I'm just trying to focus on work things at the minute and not doing much else. Boring! So I thought I'd share a pic of what my desk currently looks like as a reminder to get some more people arranged for my Bloggers at their Desks series (which really needs a new name!). I also really want to start doing video a bit more as I have to do a few bits for my new job so would be good practise.
Arghh, too much to think about, I'm off to eat my weight in pasta!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Glad the job is going well :) don't worry, I'm sure you'll be up to speed soon! Looking forward to seeing some of the wedding pics X

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top