1.9.14

SMUG

Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug
Smug

I'm in the middle of wedding season at the minute with one every week for a month so my Saturdays are taken up with that and my Sundays are a mix of spending most of my time at the computer/eating crisps and getting out for a couple of hours for some sunshine whilst its still hanging around.
Yesterday we went up to Camden Passage in Islington for a cuppa at my new favourite shop, Smug. I was very kindly invited there last week to learn how to make origami diamond garlands with paper printed from the new designs from Betty and Walter and I have been desperate to get back to Smug to have a proper look around.
Lizzie has done such a beautiful job with the curation of the items on sale and the formica chairs and tables in the cafe stole my heart. I only ended up buying a couple of rolls of paper but I have my eye on a herringbone blanket that I will be making a return visit for sometime soon, actually, I have my eye on everything in that shop!
Below are the origami garlands I started to make at the event, I think I'm a little addicted now so I can picture every wall in our tiny flat covered with them. Sorry Steven!

Smug
Smug

Hope you had a good weekend too!

7 comments :

  1. Looks lovely! I'm such a sucker for pretty paper and garlands, love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper garlands look so pretty, are they complicated to make? Love camden passage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love this place! I recently spotted a herringbone blanket in there too which may be the one you're also lusting over. They have so many pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet shop! The garlands are so adorable =)
    I've tried origami twice maybe, and failed miserably both times!

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your origami garlands! Loving the aesthetic in Smug too.

    Tamsin xx | A Certain Adventure

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top