13.10.14

A BLACK & WHITE SATURDAY

Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
Saturday

A few pictures from a lazy Saturday...pictures of nothing at all really but bits that made up the whole day. Sometimes it's nice to remember the dirty dishes along with the big moments!
Top to bottom : washing up (that I didn't do...or that I never do, thanks Steven), quick and lazy breakfast, laptop in bed for most of the morning, generic bored around the house mirror pic, waiting for the train at London Bridge and looking up, getting the bus home and turning the fairy lights on now its FREEZING.
Completely unrelated but I also just bought the comfiest dressing gown in the world and it actually makes me want to get up in the morning just so I can put it on, whatever helps!
We went to Hampton Court Palace yesterday which was brilliant so I'll sort those pics out and get them up soon.

Hope you had a good weekend too!

1 comment :

  1. and the dirty dishes don't look half as bad when they are in Black & White ;-)
    Great photos
    Aselle from kingsdownunder.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top