6.10.14

VIDEO: IT'S AUTUMN!

Yesterday really felt like autumn didn't it? The air was crisp, the leaves are starting to turn, we had stew for tea and I put on an extra jumper, I love it! We decided to take ourselves off for a walk around the area, I feel that the past few weekends we have been hidden away at home - I've been trying to get the wedding pictures finished (posted on Saturday, hurrah!) and work has been zapping any energy I have left. So having caught up on any programme I could have possibly missed during the week, we got out the house and indulged in some local sights and a hot chocolate from the cafe in the park!
I hope you like the little video I made of our day, it was a lot of fun to make and I love having videos to look back on. I'm planning to make more - and regularly, so if you'd like you can subscribe to my YouTube channel.



Hope you had a good weekend too!

1 comment :

  1. Lovely video, I'm so happy it's Autumn finally! Blue Brick cafe is one of my favourites, their butternut squash salad is so delicious x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top