10.10.14

WEDDING: LISA & SANDEEP

Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding

Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding

Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep WeddingLisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding
Lisa & Sandeep Wedding

Lisa & Sandeep Wedding

I can finally start showing you some of the weddings I photographed over summer, hurrah!
Lisa & Sandeep's wedding was the first one I booked in my calendar way back at the beginning of the year. They'd never been married before, I'd only shot one wedding before, so we were in it together and we would figure it out along the way. I'm not just saying this but they really did make me feel so welcome, all of their friends and family were so kind, I felt like I was part of it not just observing from a distance.
I have to say though my job was made a hell of a lot easier with Soumya's beautiful and marvellous work on all the tables in the dining hall - those tea cups! and the table with the cards on outside - oh and the confetti! She worked so hard on making everything look just simply beautiful, I hope I've shown just how amazing everything was! She also designed and made the invitations, menus, seating plan and welcome message amongst a million other things, she is one talented lady and it was a pleasure to work with her.
Thank you Lisa & Sandeep for letting me photograph your beautiful, special day!



4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous couple. Well done Jo! I LOVE the photo of the bride coming down the path with her bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so gorgeous! Well done on taking such fab photos!

    I love all their table decorations and my favourite photo is the one of the bride through the gap in the car door? The black and white one! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Jo :) looks like a lovely day with tonnes of v.petty details. I can't believe this was only your second wedding! V.impressive x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photographs are lovely, Jo - well done! They're a beautiful couple with a gorgeous wedding - I love the handwritten notes everywhere and the typical English event elements of croquet and Pimms! xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top