12.11.14

CRAFTING THE SEASONS

Liberty

I just wanted to share a few photos that I took on Sunday at the #CraftingTheSeasons event I went to at Liberty's. Yep, that's right, I had tea and cake and crafted my little heart out with Liberty fabric...in Liberty! Dream come true or what!?

Liberty

Sorry to boast but I wanted to share them now as it left me feeling super motivated to get making things again... and also to just get on with things in life in general. I think I'm done wallowing on the fact that my new job is tough...maybe. The past few weeks have just flown by in a haze of work and weekends spent in pyjamas because of how tough work is so it felt really good to get back out and do some life stuff and it feels oh so good to actually want to do things again.
I made some Christmas bunting whilst I was there which I'll show once it has all been sewn together and I got the nicest Liberty shopper bag which is currently housing my special fabric stash.
There are some really lovely pictures taken by the very talented Katharine Peachey over on Apartment Apothecary if you'd like to take a look.
Katy and Charlotte did a brilliant job organising everything, Liberty did an excellent job of supplying the most amazing venue and fabrics and also Kate at The Homemakery was so kind to bring along all the crafting supplies we all devoured. So thanks to you all for giving me my motivation back!

Liberty
Liberty
Liberty
Liberty
Liberty
Liberty
Liberty

4 comments :

  1. Aww glad you've gotten your motivation to create back. That event looks awesome! I hope work gets easier for you and regain balance :)
    Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! And the best way to get in the Christmas spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun and the photos are so pretty :) It's been ages since I went to anything like that - I should see if there's anything similar in my part of the world :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top