10.11.14

DISCOVER DOGS SHOW

Dog show
When the original plans I had for Saturday fell through the obvious choice for Plan B was to go to the DOG SHOW!
We desperately want a dog of our own but its just not really manageable for us right now which makes us very sad but we did have the best time stroking every dog we could get close to (there was over 200 breeds!).  We were the weird lurkers trying to make all the dogs love us, we constantly changed our minds about what dog we would get if we had the space/worked from home too, it's a hard choice!
The dogs that were there were really well behaved and happily obliged to thousands of people stroking them all day long which must have been a pretty tough day for them...! We did meet some really lovely dogs that I desperately wanted to take home with me, the Italian Greyhounds were very cute and there was a border collie doing some pretty nifty foot work for a piece of sausage - border collies are high up on the list, AND we saw some proper dog shows - I posted a video on my Instagram if you want to take a look.
I'm really glad we decided to go - it is a little nuts and people go pretty crazy around dogs but it filled the empty dog shaped hole in our hearts even just for a few hours (sob sob). I'm looking forward to next years already!

Dog show
Dog show
Dog show
Dog show
Dog show
Dog show
Dog show
Dog show
Dog show
Dog show
Hiya!

Hope you had a good weekend too!

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh so FUN! I wish I knew about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Dogs are the best. You can borrow Elkie any time you like if you fancy dog sitting for a Saturday or something :) I had a Border Collie when I was younger, they need SO much exercise and aren't at all cuddly. If they're not worked they get weird obsessions with things like balls, sticks or even worse they chase cars.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top