17.11.14

FEELING FESTIVE

Festive weekend

We had the pleasure of two of our very lovely friends come to stay with us this weekend, they visit just before Christmas every year - which means our annual Christmas visit to Liberty for baubles... which then means I am in full on Christmas mode!
I only visited Liberty a week ago but this time we oggled at the window display, discussed every bauble on show and wanted to buy every thing we laid our hands on.

Festive weekend
Festive weekend
Festive weekend
Festive weekend
Festive weekend

Hello little fella! Sarah took him home with her but I think I'll have to pop back for one for myself.

Festive weekend
Festive weekend
Festive weekend
Festive weekend

After getting festive in Liberty we walked around central looking at the Christmas lights

Festive weekend
Festive weekend

And then headed home for a takeaway. I have to say my annual Christmas Liberty visit works every time, I made all my Christmas cards last night, finally something ticked off the list!
To get me even more in the festive mood they brought Christmas gifts!!
Just look at the beauty of this...

Festive weekend
Festive weekend
Festive weekend
Festive weekend
Festive weekend

A shortbread chocolate Christmas tree with buttercream to hold it together and edible glitter for decoration, pretty much the best thing we've ever received for Christmas. It tastes so good too, what a great gift...it's definitely got me thinking about what I can make this year for everyone (and that I need to up my game for whatever I do decide to make!).

Hope you had a good weekend too.

4 comments :

  1. Wow, well done on making your cards already! I need to make a trip to Liberty too, always makes me feel so ready for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing festive weekend and it's not even December yet!

    We made our Christmas cake yesterday so I'm feeling pretty festive too. Hoping to get things done in advance this year so we can all just enjoy the festive season. See you on Weds for more festive fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little Liberty tradition; every year I allow myself to buy 2 new Christmas decorations from their Christmas floor; haven't gone there just yet but itching to go now!

    The Awkward Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post has made me feel festive too! What lovely pictures. I always love the Liberty Christmas moon. And how nice to have guests who bring such lovely treats!

    Miranda xx http://mirandasnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top