19.11.14

FRANCO MANCA, EAST DULWICH

PIZZA KLAXON!

Festive weekend

Franco Manca has opened up a mere 15 minute walk from my house over in East Dulwich!!!  I have a feeling this is going to be a long and dangerous road I'm going down.
Nothing new to report on it, it's just as good as every other restaurant they have but thought I should share the growing of good quality pizza. Did I mention I can WALK to it?!

Festive weekend
Festive weekend

Just be prepared to dine with the buggies and prams!

7 comments :

  1. I had franco manca yesterday!!! There's one close to my house too and it was dangerous for a while. Once I had pizza three times in two days... it get's easier to resist over time, kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeze there are SO many now! I live in a Franco Manca triangle, walking distance 15 mins to one and 30 mins to the other two. My friend lives ABOVE one. Talk about temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I could so eat all of that now!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that looks delicious!! Lucky you!! I have a serious pizza craving now...not good for 10am!!

    Miranda xx http://mirandasnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to East Dulwich for a while but I think this is a new incentive to go. Yum x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delicious! Yum. Also just love the photography on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I loved Franco Manca when I lived in London!
    I went to their original one in Brixton a few times, and had some at the East London one as well!

    {Teffy's Perks} X

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top