4.1.15

A LAZY WEEKEND

1st weekend of 2015

Work on Friday was a bit of a shock to the system but luckily there was only one day to get through before another two days off, yippee!
Being the first week of the year I had grand plans of getting out and about around London but tiredness - and laziness hit even harder, so we spent most of the weekend in our pyjamas drinking tea and watching a new to us series - Hit & Miss, it's pretty grim but good once it gets going.

1st weekend of 2015
1st weekend of 2015

Tomato soup with ham and cheese sandwiches for a drizzly Saturday afternoon lunch.

1st weekend of 2015

I got this candle holder after a recent trip to Ikea, goes rather nicely in our little flat I think.

1st weekend of 2015

And then all finished off with tea and glass of wine in our local pub - another week, another burger. It is nice to get out of the house though!

1st weekend of 20151st weekend of 20151st weekend of 20151st weekend of 2015

1st weekend of 2015

And today was pretty much the same, all this lazing around is just preparation for a full 5 days at work... Yikes.  Hopefully we're due some nicer weather soon, these dark days don't half make me lethargic!

7 comments :

  1. Sounds like absolute perfection. Love the Ikea candle holder!

    Lou :)
    whiskyandpancakes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you had a day to break you into the whole back at work thing, I'm facing my first day back followed by four more, ugh! Looks like you had a lovely and relaxing weekend though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds and looks really great!! Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I don't know how I'm going to get through the next five work days when I've been waking up at 10am for the past two weeks! Tea is the answer. Lots of tea.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely weekend. I love the photos!

    After two weeks off work, getting back into the swing of it is definitely tough. Bring on the summer !

    Petite Pomme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, I adore how your weekend posts are generally along the lines of - drank a lot of tea, ate some kind of bread-based breakfast goodness, ventured out to find pizza/burgers, retreated to safety of home for more tea. Brilliant! A woman after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top