20.1.15

THE CRUST CONDUCTOR: BRICK BREWERY

Brick Brewery

PIZZA KLAXON!

Brick Brewery
Brick Brewery

It's been a little while since I found a new pizza place but when one has opened up within 100 yards of my house, I can't not go to sample their delights and take a few snaps.

Brick Brewery

Under the arches of Peckham Rye Station is Brick Brewery, a tiny microbrewery that only opened last year and they've really took off since they started. We've been a couple of times but I'm not a big beer drinker you see and that's pretty much all they sell (being a brewery an all...) but the front is always full of people come rain or shine. 

Brick Brewery
Brick Brewery

One day when I was walking to catch the train to work I noticed a big red bus parked in the yard, after a quick Google I found out it was a flipping PIZZA BUS. It's a similar idea to the Big Red Pizza Bus over in Depford so we can't give them originality points but the pizza is made by the same person who makes them at the Gowlett pub just a few streets away...and it's bloody good pizza! 

Brick Brewery
Brick Brewery

They've called it The Crust Conductor and it's a no frills, no plates kinda place with a small menu and a scramble for the chilli oil. This isn't no Franco though, the crusts are crispy and the bases are really thin, which is certainly not a bad thing. That pizza was gone in 5 minutes flat. 

Brick Brewery
Brick Brewery

Make sure you go!

2 comments :

  1. This is so cool, I want a big pizza bus to come and park up near my house. Dare to dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I STILL haven't been to Big Red in Deptford, despite living at the top of the high st all last year! This looks amazing! I, probably along with many others, am really glad of all the amazing new food places in SE! x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top