6.1.15

THE SHARD

The Shard

After walking past it almost every day, catching a glimpse on every train journey I make in and out of Peckham and seeing it from pretty much anywhere in London...we have finally been up The Shard! And I have to say... it was flipping amazing.

The Shard
The ShardThe ShardThe Shard

Steven's mum came to visit a few weeks ago and she bought us all tickets for an early afternoon visit, I think they're cheaper if you buy in advance so definitely do that as the queues were pretty horrible and most of the tickets for that day had gone.

The Shard
The ShardThe Shard

We hit lucky with the weather, such a beautiful sunny day...although the whole of South London was really hazy because of the low sun... so we couldn't see our house.

The Shard
The Shard

I think we stayed up there for a couple of hours, there's so much to see and take in...and the view really took my breath away. Much better then the silly London Eye's view anyway!

The Shard

4 comments :

  1. This made me smile :) I visited recently too and have a blog post about it going up on Thursday :) The views were amazing!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! I'm planning a trip to London soon, good to know that you can order tickets for the shard in advance :)
    xxx Kristien
    www.cosmiccloudcadet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing it with your photography Jo! Love these so much x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are great!

    I live near the shard, but have never actually ventured up it. I will definitely have to.

    Petite Pomme

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top