8.2.15

A DAY TO MYSELF

Hope you had a good weekend, it certainly flew by for me but I got a fair bit done so not all bad. Steven has to work one Saturday a month so that means...I get the whole flat to myself! For a whole day! It's quite a rare occurrence when you're living with someone that you get the flat to yourself for longer then an hour here or there, they are certainly very cherished moments! (ps. I love living with Steven)

First things first, a lie in and then catching up with all the internet things I missed during the week.

Feb weekend to myself

Breakfast in bed (bacon and cream cheese bagel) with a cuppa...and catching up with more internet things.

Feb weekend to myself

A bit of updating to the flat - I have more pics to show you of the finished thing so once they're sorted I shall share.

Feb weekend to myself

A Tunnocks and tea break

Feb weekend to myself

A spot of knitting, definitely score more cool points for matching my nail polish to my wool.

Feb weekend to myself

And a bit of tidying.

Feb weekend to myself

Yikes! When did I become so old?! Hope you had a good one.

4 comments :

  1. Oh god I haven't had a day to myself in FOREVER. I am definitely jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same! I usually end up cleaning and interneting. Which is exactly what I did today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the best kind of days! And I love the matching nails and wool! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I know exactly what you mean!! when Warr is away I get like SUPER anxious about WHAT ARE ALL THE THINGS I'M GOING TO DO?!?!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top