15.3.15

BRIGHTON + VIDEO

Brighton
Brighton

On Saturday we headed off to Brighton for the afternoon for a wander around and a meet up with some old friends. We took advantage of the £10.50 day return from London Bridge (£6.95 with a railcard!) and definitely didn't wear enough layers...the promise of spring still feels like it's far away!

Brighton
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton

I didn't take too much many pictures, just a few when we got down to beach and when we walked around the Pavilion gardens, it was pretty empty as it was cold!

Brighton
Brighton

I have however, recently bought a new pocket camera so I decided to have a go at doing a little video while we were there. It's so handy having such a small camera, nobody even blinks an eyelid! I'm pretty impressed with it so really looking forward to making more videos of ours days out and about. 

Hope you like it!




6 comments :

  1. Great video! I've never been to Brighton, but it looks amazing.

    You've also inspired me to shoot more video, it really does capture the whole day doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute. Love your videos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brighton - we're off there next weekend, so excited :)

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love your video, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, great bit of filming Jo! Particularly liking all the little drawn on bits - v.cute :) X

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top