4.4.15

BRUSSELS

Brussels
Brussels
Last weekend we spent a very wet and windy two days in Brussels, I booked cheap Eurostar tickets back in January under the assumption that as it would be nearly April...the sun SHOULD make an appearance! It... did not.
The Friday night before we went I came down with a nasty head cold too AND then this was the weekend I found out that my trusty Chelsea boots actually have holes in the sole! Yippeeee.
So its kind of safe to say that we didn't exactly have the best weekend and in between ALL the rain that kept pouring, these are the few pictures I took.

Brussels
Brussels
Brussels

I did make a little video though which you can see here, I love making these little videos. I watch these back a lot more then I look back at the pictures on my blog which I guess is an effect of the modern world, my attention span lasts approx two and a half minutes now!

Brussels
Brussels
Brussels
Brussels
Brussels
Brussels
Brussels

Come on weather, its time to perk up a little bit now!

5 comments :

  1. Lovely photos of course, but I'm really enjoying your videos! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also my dad lived and worked in Brussels for a bit, so this is bringing back some nice memories (oh the moules frites!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brussels - we are heading there in 2017 and taking all 3 of our kids. It will be part of our month exploring the Netherlands and Belgium. Brussels looks like a very picturesque city - lots for all ages to see and do. Sorry that you dealt with so much rain ( and leaky boots!). Now you have an excuse to go back soon!
    www.queenbcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your videos and your pics are great :) looks like you got to see quite a bit of brussels despite the rain! My sister and I went a few years ago and spent our time eating waffles and drinking amazing Belgium beer - v.good times X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in brussels last summer and it wasn't warm at all! Temperatures were like 9 degrees celcius, I'm not surprised that it rained in this time of the year. But your photos are lovely despite the rain :)
    I love the clean bright look they have!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top