31.5.15

TWO WEDDINGS, ONE DAY

Lizi's wedding
Lizi's wedding
Lizi's wedding
Lizi's wedding
Lizi's wedding
Lizi's wedding
Lizi's wedding
Pete's wedding

It's always lovely seeing friends get married but this Saturday was 'Mission two weddings in one day', well actually one was at 3pm and we had to be at the other by 4 with a half an hour drive in between so it was more like 'Mission two weddings in one hour'. And I can't believe we actually did it, we made it to the second wedding just as the clock changed to 4pm! I only took a handful of pics from both weddings but just look at how beautiful Lizi's dress is! It was a great weekend of seeing friends and having a good catch up plus plenty of good food and loads of cake. Couldn't have asked for anything else.
Only one week left at work then we have our first week off since Christmas!! YESSS!

Hope you had a good weekend too!

2 comments :

  1. Bloody hell, two weddings in an hour! Impressive. I don't think I could've taken the pressure! The dress is lovely and I like the yellow pompoms X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I'm glad you didn't get a speeding ticket!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top