16.7.15

LIZ & CHASE WEDDING

Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding
Liz & Chase Wedding

My beautiful friend Liz got married last week so I thought I'd share a few snaps from the day. 
They got married at a castle in Kent, it was a beautiful day filled with lots of love and plenty of laughter - I know people say that about every wedding but this was a really special one and I'm over the moon that I got to see my pal get married.

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh what amazing photos. They look absolutely lovely and so happy and I'm in love with the rosemary sprigs in her bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top