26.8.15

REGENTS CANAL

Canal walk
Canal walk
Canal walk

On Saturday we went for a sunny stroll down Regent's canal starting off at Kings Cross and finishing in Regent's Park. We haven't really explored around King's Cross since they've been doing all the regeneration but it was nice to see plenty of people enjoying the area, I mean, there is a Dishoom up there which is so beautifully decorated that that's good enough reason on its own to go. 

Canal walk
Canal walk
Canal walk
Canal walk

The walk along the canal is perfect if you have family visiting and they want to avoid the London crowds and I would say it is peaceful but the speeding cyclists ringing their bells the whole way down kinda ruin that. 

Canal walk
Canal walk
Canal walk
Canal walk

There's lots to see along the way though and you could really make a day of it stopping off to explore each area the canal runs through. 

Canal walk
Canal walk
Canal walk

We finished our stroll with a snooze in Regents Park, the freak 30 degree heat wore us out! But by the looks of the leaves in the picture above, Autumn is on its way!

5 comments :

  1. This looks like a lovely day and, slightly off topic, I love those shoes in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anastasia, they're lasts summers asos x

      Delete
  2. I've been to London several times but never made it to Regent's Canal. I really must- after all I keep telling my son Camden about Camden, but have never brought any pictures home of the area! Bad mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you definitely should visit the canal!

      Delete
  3. Brilliant shot of the light reflecting off the water - it looks so three-dimensional! I love Regents Canal and wish I had an excuse to cycle along it every day. Especially if I could bump into the Word on the Water during said cycle...*loveheart eyes emoji* Also - very in love with your shoes, Jo! xx

    Tamsin / A Certain Adventure

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top