27.10.15

A DAY OFF

Day off
Day off

Not much has been going on lately hence the lack of updates on here. Work is keeping me busy with the lead up to Christmas and weekends mostly seem to be spent in font of the telly which I'm certainly not complaining about. I booked the day off work yesterday just to spend some time at home, being home alone is quite a rare occurrence and a bit of a luxury! I didn't have much planned but to drink lots of tea and even treated myself to nice bit of choccy cake.

Day off

The view outside our living room window

Day off

I hadn't really planned to get dressed but the sun was shining so I headed up to Shoreditch for a wander.

Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off

An ombre tree!

Day off

And a snoop around my favourite art shop, Atlantis. Getting some ideas together for Christmas prezzies.

Day off
Day off
Day off
Day off

Back home I finished reading my book - Blackout by Sarah Hepola which is brilliant and weirdly relatable even though she is a recovering alcoholic?!

Day off
Day off

And then I lit the candles and did pie with roast veg for tea.

Day off
Day off

Not a bad day off at all, I'll have more of those I think!

2 comments :

  1. It's not very often that I get to be home alone, but it's oddly refreshing to just potter about with your own things don't you think? Ombre trees are all the rage this year, but they are too beautiful to ignore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds absolutely perfect - 'specially the pie and cake ;)

    Becky :: ACCOOOHTREMENTS LIFE + STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top