12.10.15

A WEEKEND IN MANCHESTER

Manchester

Feeling a little blue this morning after having the loveliest weekend with my pal Sophie in Manchester. There was lots of tea drinking, mooching around and enough chatting to make my voice a little hoarse. These are just a few pics from the weekend, what I saw and what we did. If you go, make sure you visit the library, such a beautiful building.
I also give her avocado and eggs on toast a whopping 10 out of 10, good work! 

Manchester
Manchester
Manchester
Manchester

The soup and sandwich was from Soup Kitchen and the photos were taken at Fred Aldous, my new favourite shop. 

Visits like this make me miss living up north so much. 

3 comments :

  1. I've always heard good things about Manchester. I think next time I'm in the UK I need to make a point to visit the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manchester is almost my favourite city! My Mr is from there, so luckily we get to visit a lot...going this weekend in fact! The Northern Quarter is my fave area to explore at the moment. Will definitely be checking out Fred Aldous now!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love Fred Aldous too, I thought I recognised that photobooth!

    Becky :: ACCOOOHTREMENTS LIFE + STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top