30.11.15

GETTING CHRISTMASSY

Weekend

Christmas is well and truly here in old London town and it's making me giddy with excitement. I love going through each of the seasons so I can't say its my favourite time of year...but right now it is! On Saturday we went into central London to have a mooch around and get Christmassy, we started with breakfast at Nordic Bakery - a cinnamon bun and lingonberry pastry to share.

Weekend

The restaurant across the street had the most beautiful wreaths outside that I couldn't resist getting a snap

Weekend

We walked down towards Regent Street to have a look at the lights, quite subtle and little more to my tastes then previous years I'd say!

Weekend
Weekend

But Carnaby Street have gone ALL out

Weekend

Purchasing art supplies from Cass Art to get some Christmas crafting done (an update on that later in the week...), I always spend way too much money in there.

Weekend

"Just looking" at guitars on Denmark Street

Weekend

And then we headed home to cook up a big Mexican feast; cheesy nachos, homemade guac and salsa included. We may have even cracked out the Baileys, like the oldies we are! Certainly felt a bit more Christmassy after this.

Weekend

Yesterday was all about refreshing the internet, sausage sandwiches, attempting some crafting and finally getting round to watching Peaky Blinders!

Weekend

Not very interesting really but I do love to look back on these kinds of posts. Hope you had a good weekend too!


6 comments :

  1. Yay for Christmassy-ness! My best friend works in Cass Art :)

    Lou x
    whiskyandpancakes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! What a brilliant job, I wouldn't have any wages left if I worked there! x

      Delete
  2. It seemed like a lovely weekend for me. ^^ And lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last paragraph made me smile: I always love reading these posts and they're my favourite of mine too, but they get the least comments so they're not that popular with my followers haha!

    Becky :: ACCOOOHTREMENTS LIFE + STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post :) what camera do you use? x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top