23.12.15

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Christmassy weekend

Living in a teeny tiny London flat means that space is very limited and we definitely don't have enough room to squeeze a Christmas tree in, I wouldn't even know what to move to try and fit one in. So Steven came home with this little one which sits perfectly on our table, and luckily enough I found some tiny baubles at work to decorate it with. I used a few decorations left over from last years fun with air dry clay and the star is from some garlands that were too tangled to sort out so they got the chop. Very cute!

Christmassy weekend
Christmassy weekend

I've even made gingerbread men this year that I took to a Christmas gathering last week. These ones were vegan and had a more cakey texture then crunchy biscuit which was a nice surprise. I haven't baked for a long time as I don't really like our kitchen that much (its very small and gets very hot very quickly) but I enjoyed making these so hopefully it will give me the motivation to do some more baking...perhaps in the 11 whole days I have off from work! Yippee!

Christmassy weekend

So that's it now, I'll see you on the other side. Hope you have a very merry christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top