21.12.15

THE WEEKEND BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Weekend before xmas

Well it's officially Christmas this week, just three more days at work then its 'stuff my face till I can't stuff it no more time', for 11 whole days. I'm ready for the break.
This weekend was spent doing lots of Christmassy things to make sure I am firmly cemented in the festive mood.
We lit my new Christmas candle to fill the house with cinnamon and spice or whatever flavour it is, it's actually really lovely - not too sickly sweet for a christmas one (space.nk if you're wondering).

Weekend before xmas

Finally wrote out the remaining Christmas cards...after attempting to make my own I gave up and went with an M&S multipack, sometimes you've just got to know when to spend a fiver.

Weekend before xmas

Last week the latest branch of Honest Burgers opened up round the corner from my house. Yes, I have to walk past it everyday to and from work so to really get me tempted they sent me a voucher for a free burger...dangerous tactics.

Weekend before xmas
Weekend before xmas

I opted for a spiked winter warmer cocktail (rum!) which was delicious

Weekend before xmas

And then I ordered the Tribute burger and Steven got the veggie one which is a fritter style, those rosemary fries are just...too good.

Weekend before xmas
Weekend before xmas

A couple of friends of ours saw us stuffing our faces through the window so we ended up next door at Brick Brewery for a few of drinks with them...its Christmas after all!

Soup
Soup

Sunday was spent wrapping presents, eating homemade squash soup and finally watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Officially Christmassed up to the eye balls.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top