26.2.16

I WANT TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR WEDDING


It's been a little while since I logged into this space of mine on Blogger. I'm currently in that weird stage of finding a balance between keeping this old faithful blog where I love to show pics/videos of my life and updating the new blog on my website with more serious photography. Serious photography? I'm not sure what I'm on about but I am really pushing my wedding photography and actually my photography in general because now is the time! And I am EXCITED! So I just want to put it out there - because I suddenly realised I haven't actually said it on this blog...if you, or anyone you know is getting married please head over to my website, have a look and get in touch if you like what you see. I am taking on weddings from September this year and have already got a few booked in so I am READY!
I can't flipping wait. 



1 comment :

Back to Top