7.3.16

A WEEKEND AT MUM'S

Weekend at mums
Weekend at mums
Weekend at mums
Weekend at mums
Weekend at mums
Weekend at mums

A few iPhone pictures from a couple of days spent up north at my mums. Lots of pictures of the sky - I think I must be craving some fresh air, I am counting down the days until we're back in the tent.

We had a really good weekend celebrating my mums birthday and mothers day in one, I haven't put a pic of her on here as she thinks the internet is out to get her and steal her life. I bought a new yellow raincoat though for half price so a good weekend all round!
When driving to the shops I realised that the landscape around my mums has changed a lot since I lived there, there's now so many wind turbines, which I think is pretty fascinating.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

1 comment :

Back to Top