4.3.16

FRIDAY

Danish pastries

Happy Friday! I'm feeling very excited this morning as I have the whole day off work before we head up north to see my mum for the weekend - it's her birthday and obviously mother's day so double whammy celebrations.

I've become a little bit obsessed with all things Denmark, I read The Year of Living Danishly which was so good and desperately made me want to move there but then once I finished that book my kindle recommended me to read The Almost Nearly Perfect People which is one big long discussion on all things Scandinavian...and then made me think twice about moving there, but I haven't finished it yet so maybe my thoughts will change. Who knows! It has made me increase my uptake of pastries though...

Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment :

  1. I love your photograph - I hope you have a good weekend celebrating your Mums birthday & Mothers day!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top