21.3.16

WALKING AROUND LONDON

A weekend in March

A few pictures I took on my phone from the weekend...

A weekend in March

This weekend was spent walking all over London. We covered East on Saturday with a slow walk from Stratford to Hoxton via Victoria Park. The sun didn't shine once for us but I kinda like how moody these pics of the canal are.

A weekend in March

On Sunday we walked around The City which is always so quiet on the weekend, literally everything is shut - which makes it very hard to find somewhere to eat!

A weekend in March

We went to the Barbican for an exhibition and looked around the conservatory for the first time which was pretty nice (but kinda over hyped?)

A weekend in March

This was the exhibition we saw which was so flipping good. I discovered some new (to me) photographers and saw some work from my old favourites. Every time I go to a big photography exhibition like this it reminds me of when I was at uni and we'd go to galleries all over the country discovering all these amazing photographers for the first time (for us). Very inspiring.
And I couldn't finish this set of pictures off without a food picture! Pie, chips and peas for Sunday nights tea, beautiful!

Hope you had a good weekend too.

1 comment :

  1. Interesting, the barbican garden is overhyped. I'm keen to go because of all the hype. I saw the poster for this exhibition at Victoria and it looks great, I'm glad you enjoyed it and I love your yellow coat x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top