27.4.16

JUST CHECKING IN

Camping favourites, 2015

Wowzers, I didn't realise the last time I posted on here was when I was announcing that we are leaving jobs/London for life in a tent! The past couple of weeks have been a bit manic and have whizzed by so now I am really looking forward to getting out of here and enjoying the break. We have officially left work (5 days in to being unemployed, not panicking... just yet) and moved most of our belongings out of the flat up to my mums - thanks mum, sorry mum. So we have 3 days of cleaning and tidying in a very empty flat (luckily we have air beds!) and then we head off to France on Sunday morning. Fingers are seriously crossed that this snow clears off...I'm not sure our little heater will be up to it!
Don't forget you can keep up to date with our travels on our blog and Instagram if you'd like to.

I have a post coming up about my thoughts on leaving London, it's been my life for the past 6 years so I can't leave without saying a little something on the matter. Until then, I best get the hoover out so we get that deposit back... yippee!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top