19.8.16

WEBSITE UPDATE


This week I have been making a few changes over on my website. I launched this new website domain a year ago now so I figured a yearly update to keep it fresh is the best thing for me and my pictures. I'm really loving the walled effect (I think that's what it is called?), with all images slotting nicely together as you scroll down. As always I'm still building my portfolio and I'm currently working on some new things to add on to there which should be up in the next few weeks. I'm also on the look out for fellow Yorkshire based folk to take portraits of for my creatives and their desks series (in the people section), so please do get in touch! 

Also, whilst I'm on the subject of plugging myself, I have finally sorted out a Facebook page for my photography work. I know I'm about 10 years late to this party but I figured now is the right time...ha! So please pop over and like it and share it if you know anyone who is getting married, needs some portraits doing or would like some photos taking for their small biz..etc etc. Thank you thank you thank you! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top