18.10.16

LIFE LATELY

Otley Chevin
Well...time is really flying by at the minute, I don't even know where to begin! The past few weeks have been a haze of editing the weddings I've shot, speaking to new clients, pushing my product photography services and exploring more of what our new area has to offer...and I'm sure there has been some other things I've forgotten about too...oh yeah, watching Gilmore Girls like there's no tomorrow!
Otley Chevin
I've been having daily battles with having my own business, some days its the best thing in the world and everything is coming together and other days it's the hardest thing in the world and it feels like I'm wading through mud, but it's all very new and we're still settling back in to life post-travelling and I am very excited with what the future has to hold. I'm hoping the lessons I'm learning now should benefit me and my business for the year ahead.
Otley Chevin
These pictures were taken at the weekend at Otley Chevin which is not too far away from where we live, I feel very lucky we have all this beautiful-ness on our doorstep.
I've got a couple of weddings to blog which I'm looking forward to doing, I could just do with a few extra hours a day, you know?!
Otley Chevin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top